Nigerian disc jockey and producer Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola, professionally known as DJ Cuppy has disclosed that although she got engaged about a year ago, she is however no longer engaged.
In a widely shared video on the internet, DJ Cuppy discussed her life experiences, educational background, acceptance into a globally renowned university, and the moment she nearly failed her degree.
She emphasized that life is full of ups and downs and uncertainties, which she’s ready for, adding that about a year ago, she was in a relationship and engaged, but is no longer engaged to anyone.
This news is coming shortly after her ex-boyfriend, Ryan Taylor, whom she was formerly engaged to, recently revealed reasons for breaking up with DJ Cuppy and his experiences with his other ex-girlfriends.
In response to the female celebrity’s statements, fans and well-wishers flooded the comment section of the post with words of support and encouragement.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Music: Nasboi ft Chuksboy – Umbrella (Cover)
- Dj Paulow ft. Ejimagesus – Eba
- Every Woman Has Witchcraft Spirit – Ooni Of Ife
- IS THAT TRUE? Hard Drugs Hindering Youths From Becoming Successful – Sabinus
- Vibekulture SA – Space Motion Ft. KveenSongs & Casablanca 2.0
- Why I Don’t Think I’m Among The Top 10 Funniest Comedians In Nigeria – AY Makun